Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Beginnings

Thursday, March 12 - Jueves


I woke up with relatively straight hair.  I’m absolutely amazed.  Straight hair and I have a friend here.   It feels so good to have a friend here.  I taught an amazing class, despite the lack of sleep and waited for JoElla at breakfast.  We spent the day giving each other little gifts and catching up.  She brought me some amazingly thoughtful things.  I did remember that about her - it’s much better not to ask her for anything, because the things she brings on her own are so fabulous.  All were greatly appreciated - like miso soup packets, wonderfully scented soap, a natural sponge, loofa, sage, music CD’s.  All fabulous things.  I left her a couple of magazines about the area, a fantastic book I just finished reading and information necessary to assist me throughout the week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment